Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander School Based Traineeships
To be considered for the ANZ School Based opportunity, students must submit an ‘Expression of Interest’ (EOI) and a copy of their Resume by Friday the 9th of February, 2018 at the latest. The School based position is open to current Year 11 Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students.
What are the benefits to the students?
• Earn a salary (the national training wage);
• Gain essential work experience;
• Learn at a pace suited to the student with the support of a mentor;
• Complete a nationally recognised vocational qualification;
• Explore career opportunities with ANZ upon completion of your traineeship.
All ‘Expression of Interest’ forms and ‘Resumes’ to be scanned and emailed back to
Wangaratta Sports Development Centre
M: 0416 274 572