Australian Apprenticeships and Traineeships
Apprenticeship Network providers deliver support services to employers and Australian Apprentices from more than 420 locations nationally, including in rural and remote areas. Australian Apprenticeship Centres were replaced by Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) in July 2015. AASN providers in Victoria include MAS National, Apprenticeships Melbourne, MEGT (Australia) Ltd., Chambers Apprenticeship Support Australia PTY LTD (VECCI) and Sarina Russo Job Access (Australia PTY LTD).
AASN Australian Apprenticeship Support Network
Apprenticeship Network providers will provide advice and support services tailored to the needs of employers and apprentices throughout the apprenticeship lifecycle – from pre-commencement to completion.
MAS National has been selected by the Australian Government to deliver the full suite of Support Services to apprentices and employers across South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania. Also, through an alliance with BUSY At Work the coverage of support expands to the whole of Australia.
Sarina Russo Job Access
The Sarina Russo Job Access team gives you the skills to get a job, thrive in that job and to grow that job into a successful career.
Becoming an Apprentice
Information for Apprentices and Trainees relating to your rights and responsibilities, and other useful tips.
MEGT (Australia) Pty
MEGT is an appointed Apprenticeship Network Provider acting as a local apprenticeship servicing and support centre. MEGT provides a free Australia-wide service using locally based MEGT personnel, with local knowledge.
Australian Apprenticeships & Traineeships
The Australian Government is committed to supporting Australian Apprenticeships as an important mechanism in meeting the changing need of the Australian economy and improving productivity.
Murray Mallee Training Centre
Murray Mallee Training Company Ltd is an innovative Group Training Company that plays a vital role in servicing industry and community needs through its wide range of employment and training services programs.
Vecci Apprenticeship Service
Apprenticeship Support Australia, powered by VECCI Apprenticeships Services in Victoria, is contracted by the Australian Government to provide skills development advice and training solutions to businesses across Victoria, it comes under the Chambers Apprenticeship Support Australia Pty Ltd group.
SMGT is committed to providing excellence in all aspects of apprenticeships and traineeships, including recruitment, mentoring, support and training.
Defence Services Apprenticeships
Army trade careers give you the opportunity to learn a range of life skills and put them to use on the world stage. You will be provided with and receive nationally recognised qualifications and skills.
Sunraysia Careers Network Promotion
The Sunraysia Careers Network is made up of regional school Counsellors, and key people from Apprenticeship Services, Registered Training Organisations and other education and employment focused partners. Their aim is to provide relevant pathway information to young people preparing to leave school .
- Resumes & Job Search Training
- Career Choices
- Good Careers Guide
- Job Outlook
- Explore Careers – Job Profiles
- Australian Apprenticeship Pathways – The 7 Work Types
- Career Bullseye Posters
- Industry Search
- SuniTAFE University Pathways
- ABC Aceday Videos
- Career Services and sites
- MADEC Recognition Procedure
- Career Quiz
- Learn Local
- Victorian Skills Gateway
- Victorian Jobs in 21st Century
- Skills Road
- Job Jumpstart
- Apprenticeships & Traineeships
- Apprenticeship Information
- School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships – Victorian
- Vocational Education and Training – VET
- Australian Apprenticeship Support Network
- VIC Vocational Education & Training in Schools – VETiS
- NSW Apprenticeship Awards and Wages
- NSW School Based Traineeships – SBAT
- NSW Vocational Education & Training – VETiS
- Job Sites
- Information for Parents
- Preparing to leave school – Young people with special needs
- Choosing a Career Path
- Qualification Framework
- Wages Information
- Sunraysia Wings for Kids – for youth with Disabilities
- Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
- Victorian Certificate of Education – VCE
- Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning – VCAL
- Victorian Secondary Schools
- Victorian Leaving School Age Information
- NSW Public Schools
- NSW Education Standards Authority
- NSW Leaving School Age Information
- NSW Dept Education School Policies
- Engaging Parents in Career Conversations
- VIC Birth Certificate Application
- NSW Birth Certificate Application
- Applying for VIC Birth Certificate
- Unique Student Identifier No.