SuniTAFE, Swinburne University, iCAN Network and Learning Difficulties Australia are pleased to announce ‘Spotlight on Special Needs’ seminar series to commence in July.
‘Spotlight on Special Needs’ will commence on Monday 18 July with;
– Quiet Magic Method, presented by Chris Varney iCAN Network
– Autism in Context, facilitated by SuniTAFE and Swinburne University
Kristin Anthian, Education and Development Consultant, Learning Difficulties Australia will be presenting;
Friday 29 July
– Dyslexia and other learning disorders
– The impact of poor working memory on learning
Saturday 30 July
– Working with complex behaviours
– Learning to read with explicit phonics
Please refer to the attached flyer for more detail.
It is rare that our community has the opportunity of high calibre experts locally.
Places are limited