Mildura Rural City Council Youth Awards
Mildura Rural City Council is seeking nominations for the 2016 Youth Awards.
The Youth Awards recognise the achievements of young people aged 12 to 25. Winners will be announced as part of National Youth Week Celebrations.
Nominations close 19 February 2016 Nomination forms are available from Council’s Youth Services team firstname.lastname@example.org www.mildura.vic.gov.au/youth
• Youth Carer Award
• Youth Volunteer Award
• Youth Group Award
• Youth Artist Award (group or individual award)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• Nominees must be between 12 and 25 years of age as of 1 January 2016
• Nominees must either live, work, volunteer or study in the Mildura Rural City Council municipality
• Young people who have moved due to study or work commitments are still eligible to enter if they have lived, worked,
volunteered or studied in Mildura over the previous 12 months
• For any group nominations, at least 80 per cent of the group members must be between 12 and 25 years of age
• Entries must be received by Mildura Rural City Council Youth Services by 5.00pm on Friday 19 February 2016
• Information on the nomination form will be assessed against the judging criteria
• Recipients of a youth award in the previous two years will not be eligible to win an award.