Contact Lesley or Todd on (03) 50 217 480, or visit www.chancesforchildren.com.au for application forms
To be eligible, the young person must:
• be aged between 4 and 25 years old;
• be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage;
• exhaust all other funding possibilities;
• participate or seek to participate in further education (TAFE, apprenticeships or university); OR
• have supporting evidence from a professional about why Integration Aide support is required; OR
• show a high level of achievement in sport or music (e.g. at least State level)
A Referring Professional – someone involved in a professional capacity with a young person (e.g. Principals, sport coaches, music teachers, welfare officers) – must assist the young person to complete the application form.
Applications are referred to a Selection Committee for a final decision on financial assistance and are assessed on a case by case basis. Successful applicants will be contacted in late 2014. Chances financial assistance is provided directly to third parties (e.g. bookshops, sporting and education providers) rather than in the form of a grant paid directly to the successful applicant.
See our website www.chancesforchildren.com.au for more information